Nigeria police recruitment 2020
In this post, we will help you with all the necessary information on Nigeria Police recruitment 2020. The NPF recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This post will help you information on Nigeria Police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.ng), how to apply for Nigeria Police 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
See also:nigerian airforce recruitment 2020 application form portal
To be a successful applicant you need to know all the necessary qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Police? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
See other Job opportunities
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application form Updates Portal.
- NIMASA Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application form Updates Portal.
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020 Guide
- How to apply FFS Recruitment 2020/2021| www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Npower Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
- Nigeria navy DSSC shortlisted candidates 2020 course 27 | www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Federal fire service recruitment 2020/2021 application form | www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Police Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Related Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers 2020/2021 Available | Download PDF Here | NSCDC Past Questions & Answers
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.
4) A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
3) Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
7) The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note in Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigeria Police recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian police.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.