Abia State 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 pdf for Nigerian army | recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army has released the list of shortlisted candidates in abia State for the 83rd Regular Recruits Intake (83RRI). Abia state names of Shortlisted Candidates for 83 regular recruit intake is released by the Nigerian army Recruitment department. After reading this guide you can be able to access Abia state 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates PDF and download.
Do you apply for Nigerian army 83RRI Recruitment? Are you aware of the released Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian army 83RRI Screening?
If you applied for Nigerian army Recruitment exercise in abia State, The Nigerian Army have officially released names of shortlisted candidates for regular recruit intake in Abia State. You can check your name in the pdf.
Download Abia State list of shortlisted candidates for 83RRI on army official recruitment portal www.ims.army.mil.ng/darr
The Screening exercise of the Nigerian Army 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates which was earlier scheduled to hold Nationwide from July to 6th august has now been postponed, and new dates have been announced.
How many month is Nigerian army Training?
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo a 6 months training at the Nigerian army training camp.
How to check Abia state 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates for the Nigerian army Recruitment
The PDF containing names of Abia state shortlisted candidates is below. View and download the list of Abia state 83RRI shortlisted candidates for Nigerian army Recruitment exercise.
The list for 83 regular recruit intake in Abia state will be uploaded here as soon as the Nigerian army Start shortlisting. Currently, the list of 83RRI successful shortlisted candidates for Abia state is not out.
Abia state screening and and centers
The Nigerian army will announce the screening date for Abia state 83RRI shortlisted candidates immediately after the Recruitment. Nigerian Army has officially announced the date for the 2022/2023 83RRI Nigerian Army screening date nationwide. Abia state 83RRI Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective Exam centers in Abia state for the screening exercise from Tuesday 28th June 2022 to Monday 11th July 2022.
Nigerian army 83RRI screening Requirements
Abia state 83RRI Shortlisted Candidates are to come along with the following to the exam center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- BVN printout authenticated by a bank
- Certificate of state of origin
- Educational certificates
- Guarantor Form
- A Print out of the online application form on the completion of your application.
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- Blue Shot
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
General requirements for Nigerian army Recruitment screening
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test this year.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the physical and credential exercise, you miss it all.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center.
You can download Abia state 83rri shortlisted candidates via www.ims.army.mil.ng.
Let us know if you need assistance with the Abia state Shortlisted Candidates PDF. Drop your email so that we can send the PDF version of the Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates in Abia state.