P-YES Registration 2020/2021 Online Portal Login.
P-yes Registration 2020/2021 portal is now open for all qualified and interested candidates who are willing to apply for the presidential youth empowerment scheme. This is an opportunity open to all Nigerians who are within the age bracket of 18 to 35.
P-yes registration application guideline for succefully application as the registration portal is open online.
The main purpose of this programme is to reduce the number of unemployment among young Nigerians and increase the level of productivity in the country that will give rise to high gross domestic product (GDP).
If you are a Nigerian who don’t make it in either sure-p or Npower, don’t give go ahead and make use of this opportunity.
We are also going to guide you all the necessary information concerning this registration because it’s the first step you have to take in other to succeed in getting your self in the programme so read to the end and follow all the procedures outlined on this page.
P-yes registration is totally free of charge don’t think of giving anybody who claims to have connections with the presidential youth empowerment programme money or anything to help get into the program
REQUIREMENTS FOR P-YES.GOV.NG PORTAL LOGIN APPLICATION
thankfully, the application is for literate AMD non-literate most youth are qualified for the job don’t delay in submission of the necessary required documents.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- All applicants must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- All applicants must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
PYes registration 2020/2021 Login Portal & Signup Page
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the P-Yes recruitment login portal.
- Visit the P YES login portal on (https://www.p-yes.gov.ng/)
- Click on the Application button at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Or visit ) to begin your registration
- Enter your Name, Position applying for and other vital information as indicated on the page.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
P-YES registration 2020/2021 Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form )
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on (p-yes.gov.ng)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Note: You can only login to this portal if you’ve previously started registration.
If you provide a valid login credential, you will not face any problem at all with the portal.
Have you forgotten your P-YES login credentials?
If you have, don’t worry so much; you can easily retrieve your login details by clicking on the forgot password in the login page.
A link to help you choose a new password will be sent to the email with which you created your account.
If you’re still facing any login challenges, you can reach out to the official P-YES support team using the following information:
To get support via phone call dial: +234 (0) 809 722 2226