Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF- Do you know where you can get EFCC past questions and answers? Have you applied for EFCC recruitment?
How to Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF? is a question many are asking and everything is available on this page.
If you don’t know EFCC conduct screening exercise after shortlisting of candidates and a test is usually hold so we dig to get you it past questions and answers.
In this post we compile the EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF for you. This past questions and answers you will come across is up to date and it covers English, mathematics and current affairs all have applied question with answers.
EFCC past question and answer is really good for you and it’s a better idea for you to get it if you apply for the economy financial crime commission. getting the past questions and answers will help to succeed in the upcoming economy and financial crime commission interview, screening exercise and exams.
How to Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF and if you want to get more update on the job we provide you with all information but read to end to know what is happening.
We provide a sample of the EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF in this post. For you to get the past questions and answers you will pay a sum of #1500 then you can grab a copy of the past questions and answers.
The right answers are in thick black ink
Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Herbert Macauly
2. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
3. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
Answer: Muhammadu Buhari
4. Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
Answer: Yemi Osibajo
5. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
6. What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
7. What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
Answer: Nigerian’s fertile soil
8. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
9. What does the green colour in Nigerian flag represent?
Answer: Forests and abundant natural wealth of Nigeria
10. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zones?
Answer: Six (6) geopolitical zones
11. What was the first capital city in Nigeria?
12. What is the capital of Nigeria Now?
13. Who is the current Nigerian Deputy Senate president?
Answer: Senator Ike Ekweremadu
14. What is the name of Nigerian senior national team in football?
Answer: Super Eagles
15. When did Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
Answer: 1985, 1993, 2007, 2013
16. Who was the first female vice chancellor in Nigerian university?
Answer: Grace Alele Williams
17. Who gave Nigeria her name:
Answer: Flora Shaw
18. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
Answer: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
19. Who was the first man to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Bob Jensen
20. Who was the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
21. Who was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
22. What is the first TV station in Nigeria?
Answer: Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
23. When was Nigeria formed?
24. Where was crude oil first discovered in Nigeria?
Answer: Oloibiri Oilfield, located in Oloibiri in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State
25. Who was the first Nigerian to become a Noble Laureate?
Answer: Wole Soyinka
26. Who is the Nigerian current speaker of house of Assembly?
Answer: Yakubu Dogara
27. What is the premier university in Nigeria?
Answer: University of Ibadan
28. Who is the minister for education in Nigeria?
Answer: Adamu Adamu
29. Who is the current chief justice of Nigeria?
Answer: Walter Onnogen.
30. When did Nigeria have her independent?
Answer: 1st October 1960
31. When Nigeria did become a republic?
Answer: 1st October 1963
32. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
33. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
34. Who is the first Nigerian president?
Answer: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
35. Who was Nigerian first executive president?
Answer: Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari
36. Who was the Nigerian first prime minister?
Answer: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
37. What is the largest continent in the world?
Answer: ASIA with population of 3,641,000,000 while Australia & Oceania is the smallest continent
38. What are the five Oceans in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, Arctic Ocean
39. What is the full meaning of UNICEF?
Answer: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
40. Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria?
Answer: Senator Bukola Saraki
41. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack?
Answer: Great Britain
42. When did Nigeria became a Republic?
43. What is centenary?
Answer: 100 years
44. What is Nigeria?
Answer: Nigeria officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a federal constitutional republic comprising 36 states and its Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Nigeria is located in West Africa and shares land borders with the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north.
45. Who won the 2015 Nigerian presidential general election?
Answer: General Muhammadu Buhari.
We will also show you how you can pay, all bank details are supply below.
How to Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF
To get the full past questions and answers concerning economy and financial crime commission you have to pay N1500 only (ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA).You can make the payment through bank deposit or mobile transfer.
After payment supply us with the payment details via 09060255220 on watsapp
Once we confirm your payment, the past questions and answers will be sent to you in less than 10 Minutes
After Succefully getting your past questions and answers Drop a comment below in the comment section telling us how satisfy you are with our services as we are pleased to here from you
All the best in EFCC interview section from all of us at www.applyportal.com.ng