KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2021/2022 Apply Here Online.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Check: NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2020/2021 in France
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates for 2020/2021| www.ndlea.gov.ng/shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening 2019 for recruitment.npf.gov.ng Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment 2020/2021 application form online Apply here
- Shell Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form & Portal 2020/2021
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program
- Be below 26 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
How to Apply KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
help a friend and family by sharing this information to them to show love .
if you want to get more update on this KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment, then drop your email and and a comment in the comment section below.