Lagos State 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 pdf for Nigerian army | recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army has released the list of shortlisted candidates in Lagos State for the 84th Regular Recruits Intake (84RRI). Lagos state names of Shortlisted Candidates for 84 regular recruit intake is released by the Nigerian army Recruitment department. After reading this guide you can be able to access Lagos state 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates PDF and download.
Do you apply for Nigerian army 84RRI Recruitment? Are you aware of the released Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian army 84RRI Screening?
If you applied for Nigerian army Recruitment exercise in Lagos State, the Nigerian Army have officially released names of shortlisted candidates for regular recruit intake in Lagos State. You can check your name in the pdf.
Download Lagos State list of shortlisted candidates for 84RRI on army official recruitment portal www.ims.army.mil.ng/darr.
The Screening exercise of the Nigerian Army 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates which was earlier scheduled to hold Nationwide from July to 6th august has now been postponed, and new dates have been announced.
How many month is Nigerian army Training?
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo a 6 months training at the Nigerian army training camp.
How to check Lagos state 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates for the Nigerian army Recruitment
The PDF containing names of Lagos state shortlisted candidates is below. View and download the list of Lagos state 84RRI shortlisted candidates for Nigerian army Recruitment exercise.
The list for 84 regular recruit intake in Lagos state will be uploaded here as soon as the Nigerian army Start shortlisting. Currently, the list of 84RRI successful shortlisted candidates for Lagos state is not out.
Lagos state screening and and centers
The Nigerian army will announce the screening date for Lagos state 84RRI shortlisted candidates immediately after the Recruitment. Nigerian Army has officially announced the date for the 2023/2024 84RRI Nigerian Army screening date nationwide. Lagos state 84RRI Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective Exam centers in Lagos state for the screening exercise from 5 – 18 DECEMBER, 2022
Nigerian army 84RRI screening Requirements
Lagos state 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates are to come along with the following to the exam center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- BVN printout authenticated by a bank
- Certificate of state of origin
- Educational certificates
- Guarantor Form
- A Print out of the online application
- form on the completion of your application.
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- Blue Shot
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
General requirements for Nigerian army Recruitment screening
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test this year.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- If you miss the physical and credential exercise, you miss it all.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center.
You can download Lagos state 84rri shortlisted candidates via www.ims.army.mil.ng.
Let us know if you need assistance with the Lagos state Shortlisted Candidates PDF. Drop your email so that we can send the PDF version of the Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates in Lagos state.