Login / Register for 2021 NPower NASIMS Test onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng: This will guide all the Npower Batch C Applicants on how they can register for the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2021.
The NPower has commenced the online Computer Based Test for all the 2020 Batch C Registered Applicants in order to shortlist qualified candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Login / Register for 2021 NPower NASIMS Test
All N-Power batch-c applicants are expected to update their profile and take test for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process
Please note that all successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage.
Candidates not selected can re-apply for the next batch of the programme as soon as it opens for application.
NPower Test Portal 2021
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
N-Power Customer Care
All enquires and complains should be channeled through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as follow:
Opening days: Mondays Through Fridays (Time: 9AM – 9PM)
Note: you can also send a mail to [email protected]