The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) airforce.mil.ng, is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. In this post, we will be teaching you how to apply for NAF recruitment and we will guide you how to get the naf login to access the portal. Note: Recruitment exercise for Nigerian Airforce for 2020/2021 has commenced. The Nigerian Air Force, NAF has announced a date for its 2020 Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women recruitment exercise. The recruitment exercise would atart from July 24 to August 21.
Note: The Nigerian Airforce Portal is for the below listed air force Nigeria recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen
- Nigerian Airforce non-Tradesmen
- Nigerian Airforce Dssc
To Apply for Nigerian AirForce 2020, you have to meet some requirements which we shall list down below. So kindly take note of these before applying. Do note that these requirements can changed. We will update them as soon as they change.
Nigerian Air force 2020 Requirements
1. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
2. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
3. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
4. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
5. Non Tradesmen/women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
7. Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
8. Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
9. Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
10. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
11. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]
Conditions of Service for the Nigerian Airforce
Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
Important Notes while Applying for NAF Recruitment 2020
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2020
1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
Note: The form for Nigerian Air force recruitment 2020/2021 is not yet out. Make sure you keep visiting as we will update this page as soon as the form comes out.