Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 | How to apply www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
In this article, you will first understand about Nigerian army recruitment form. Then, you will learn how to apply and to check shortlist when the list is out.
Do Nigerian army commence recruitment?
You can see to apply and what are the necessary documents needed by reading to the end of this post.
See also: Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates
Nigerian army recruitment has commence if you are interested to apply then do it here www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download PDF List Here
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | List of Successful Candidates course 27
- Npower batch C stream 2 shortlist 2021 | Check your Name here
- Nigerian police Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal |www.policerecruitment.ng
- BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund loan Application portal www.smedan.gov.ng
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2021/2022 Application Form – 72nd Regular Course Admission |
- Hot nigerian jobs 2021 Check hot jobs in nigeria
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted candidates 2020 | Interview dates, schedule and What candidates need for NAF selection exercise
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form & Portal 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 List| www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Nigerian Prisons Service Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download here
- INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
Nigerian Army Requirements
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required applying for the job. NA recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying. See requirements and how to apply below:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. And he or she must possess a National Identity Card.
- Also, applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Additionally, to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years. This is for non-tradesmen / women. While tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Furthermore, applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Also, a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field is added advantage. Or, higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Also, literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service is added advantage.
Moreover, do the following to avoid late registration:
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Also, scan and upload your Credentials
- Furthermore, Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates will be published shortly after.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.
Documents Needed for the Registration
- Passport size photograph.
- First school leaving certificate
- Also, WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment on the Nigerian Army Portal
To apply for NA recruitment 2021, you need to visit the application portal which is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register. Also, you are to provide the necessary documents. And then submit your application for Nigerian army 2021 recruitment.
More Entry Requirements
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Also, be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 30 years, while medical consultants must not be more than 40 years of age by January 2021