The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
The online application portal will be open for the period of Six Weeks from 29th November 2021 to 10th January 2022. Applicants are required to complete the registration form within the specified period.
NPF Application Requirements and Procedures
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Fill and submit the Online form (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements..
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment..
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
2021 NPF recruitment application form is now available for the next batch of 10,000 constables to be recruited into the force. Eligible candidates across the 36 states are free to apply for enlistment into the Nigerian Police Force.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nigerian police application form for 2021/2022 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Nigerian police application form 2021 is available online on their official website www.policerecruitment.ng
Other recommended recruitment links.
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates for training 2020/2021
- ICPC shortlisted candidates for training 2020/2021
- ICPC shortlisted candidates for interview 2020/2021
- NSCDC shortlisted candidates for training 2020/2021
- Nigerian custom shortlisted candidates names for 2020/2021
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/202
The Nigerian police wish to invite application from suitable qualified candidates for enrollment into the Nigerian police workforce for 2021/2022
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website and other platforms.
A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees, which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
3) Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
7) The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, as of the time of posting this the nigeria police recruitment is yet to start. For your good, bookmark this page, we will update it as soon as the nigeria police announce recruitment.
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Nigerian police Recruitment Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for Nigerian police, you have to take note the following application requirements.
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Age: you must be 18 years and above
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must have a good character and must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother’s tongue is an added advantage
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian police to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Nigerian police recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below