UNICEF Recruitment 2020 – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has kicked off its recruitment. Application form is now available. See UNICEF job vacancies here and how to apply online via their job portal www.unicef.org.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has published new job vacancies which is available to interested candidates.
Candidates who are willing to apply are to see the available job vacancies, requirements and how to submit their application successfully.
The recruitment is currently ongoing for various vacant positions in the Organisation.
To apply, you need to know more about the recruitment by reading the following information relating to the requirements and application procedure.
Check out : NNRA Recruitment 2020 Application form Portal | www.nnra.gov.ng
Recruitment 2020 Requirements
UNICEF has various requirements depending on the type of vacancies available.
We have been able to compile the general requirements for you below:
- You need to possess an advance degree in any of the related fields.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit UNICEF recruitment portal, visit www.unicef.org/about/employ/ to start your application.
Please take note that every stage of the recruitment process, UNICEF does not charge any fee.
To get latest job vacancies from UNICEF, you can bookmark this page and be checking back regularly to stay informed about UNICEF jobs.
If you want to be notified on UNICEF Recruitment, kindly leave a comment below so we can be sending you regular updates.