Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery (2022/2023): Portal, Price and Closing Date
school of nursing form apply to adamawa
You’re on the right page if you want to know if Adamawa State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Yola admission form is out. You will also know the school of nursing admission entry and requirements, form price etc.
It’s a yearly activity of the school to admit newly interested candidates for her Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programmes.
About Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery
The Department of Nursing Services was curved of then Medical Services Division in view of the important role it plays at the Primary Health Care level.
Nurses and Midwives form the bulk of Health workers in Secondary and Tertiary institutions, hence the need for carving out this department.
At present, the department is headed by Mr. Anjikwi Usman Diwa and oversees two schools, namely: School of Nursing and Midwifery.
The Schools of Nursing and Midwifery is accredited to train and produce qualified nurses and midwives.
The two Schools mentioned above are occupying a massive site in Yola town until 1999 when half of the School building (namely classroom, administrative block, kitchen, dining hall, auditorium, sickbay, and junior staff quarters) were excited to give way to the permanent site of Federal Medical Centre, Yola. School of Nursing and School of Midwifery have up to date trained 3,421 Nurses and 1,796 Midwives. The School has a student population of 541 with the following breakdown:
- Basic Nursing Programme – 313
- Basic Midwifery Programme – 158
- Remedial Programme – 70
Below is a straight-to-points guide to obtaining the form. Enjoy.
College’s Admission Requirements
1. Candidates for admission into the Post Basic Nursing Program must:
- be Registered Midwives minimum
- Possess five SSCE (WAEC or NECO) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings)
- hold a current practice license of the NMCN.
2. Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Program must:
- be at least 17.5 years old
- and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
Check out : MAUTECH admission list for 2020/2021 academic session
3. Candidates for admission into the Remedial Program must:
- possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
Application Closing/Exams Date
2020/2021 is on sales – closing is 23rd July, 2021. Entrance Exams holds on 2nd August, 2021.
Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Method of Application and Payment
Unfortunately, as at the time of this post, the school doesn’t sell her nursing form online.
Hence, all interested applicants should obtain the form as follows:
- Applicants can walk into Polaris Bank (former Skye Bank) or Zenith Bank and pay #5000 for the application forms
- Pay to College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account
- Through Adamawa State Gov’t Pay Direct.
- Print out and collect payment slip
- Present the slip College Bursary Department
- The college will then issue your receipt and application form.
- Fill the form and submit it to the college
- In case of difficulty in payment, the bank’s staff should guide you
- Don’t patronize some people telling you they can get the form for you. Follow the instructions above strictly.
Let me know in the comment section if you have any questions concerning Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission form.