Borno State Scholarship application 2022
This article provides a guide on how to apply for Borno State Scholarship application 2022
Do you know that Borno State Scholarship application 2022 has commenced? hurry up and Apply Now.
- Taraba State Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – tarabastate.gov.ng
- Scholarships in United States for Nigerian Students 2022/2023
- Gombe State Scholarship application 2022/2023 Portal | gombestate.gov.ng
- Benue State Scholarship application form 2022/2023 Portal | How To apply benuestate.gov.ng
- Adamawa State scholarship application form 2022
- APPLICATION FOR 2022 NNPC/SNEPCO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022 | https://www.mtnonline.com/scholarships
- TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for Africans 2022
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) scholarship for Nigerians undergraduate 2022
- SHELL NIGERIA STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Apply Dataquest’s Covid-19 Financial Aid Scholarship!
- PTDF POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OVERSEAS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN UK
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022 & How to Apply
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2022/2023 in France
Borno State Governor, Zulum approves N624m Borno State scholarship for Borno tertiary institution students
Gov. Babagana Zulum has approved the release of N624 million for the payment of scholarships to students in tertiary institutions in Borno state.
The Commissioner for Higher Education, Science, Technology and Innovation, Dr Babagana Mustapha, made this known in a record issued on Sunday in Maiduguri.
Mustapha stated that 23,776 students from 49 institutions would take advantage of the gesture.
He explained that the very first tranche of N320 million had been already released and paid to students of nine institutions, adding that the residual students would receive theirs from Monday.
“From an overall total of N624,370,000 approved and released by Prof. Babagana Zulum for scholarships to 23,776 Borno students, the ministry has disbursed N320m beneath the first batch to students in nine tertiary schools positioned in the state.
Borno State Government Scholarship Application Guidelines
Below is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Borno State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students.
Borno State Scholarship application Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for Borno State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Borno State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Borno State (Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri, University of Maiduguri, Umar Ibn Ibrahim EL-Kanemi College of Education).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Borno State Scholarship application.
To get this Borno State Scholarship, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Click the link below for more information about Borno State scholarship application guide.
Borno State Government Scholarship Application Deadline: Not yet available.