Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University – USA: All international first-year students are privilege for Full Tuition Scholarship offered by Fordham University, USA. Candidates are hereby encouraged to take advantage of this great opportunity toward their educational career. This scholarship is available to students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity.
Fordham University commits significant funds to support scholarships. Awards are made on a competitive basis taking into consideration academic and performance profiles, leadership, and other factors. To renew the award, students must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with the University’s policies and Code of Conduct.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fordham University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Fordham University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
The eligibility conditions vary depending on the scholarship program you are interested in. However, applicants generally must;
- Be domestic or international students as per status.
- Be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in a full time (Honours) program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Fordham University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarships at Fordham University
How-to-Apply: To be part of this educational opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University, USA. Thereafter, candidates will be automatically considered for the award.
For students who seek Undergraduate Financial Aid – We want to make your Fordham education as affordable as possible. To consider you for aid, you will have to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and prospective students will need to get started by filing your CSS Profile.
Application Deadline: Varies