FUSHO admission list for 2022/2023 academic session
This is to notify all prospective students of the Federal university of health sciences, otukpo (FUSH) We wish to inform you that the FUSH admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Admitted students should please accept their admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal and print the admission letter.
FUSHO admission list see how to check on jamb portal to check the admission list is very easy and simple. Follow the instructions on this page below and you will get everything done.
See also: Mautech Cutoffmark for medicine and surgery
How to Check FUSH First Batch Admission List
As of the time of updating this page, the admission list can only be accessed via the JAMB portal. Candidates can check their admission status via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
- POLAC Admission Form 2021 for 9th Regular Cadet Course has commenced
- MAUTECH admission list for 2020/2021 academic session
- Taraba State Polytechnic Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session check out here
- JAMB CAPS 2020/2021: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
Nonetheless, as of the time of writing this post-admission is not yet on the school portal. When that happens, we will update this page. Bookmark this page for more information