Hasselt university scholarship for developing countries
Hasselt university scholarship for developing countries Are you looking/searching for scholarships in foreign countries? Are you aware of hasselt university scholarship?
Hasselt university scholarshipscholarship is ongoing now. Check for the scholarship link in this post and apply.
This scholarship does not require high grade before you got selected. Your chances of getting a college degree is still live.
This article will then guide on how to apply for hasselt university scholarship this will include the description, requirements, closing date etc
Scholarships for Developing Countries at Hasselt University in Belgium, is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Hasselt . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Flemish Interuniversity Council offers 12 scholarships each year at Hasselt University. Scholarships are available for pursuing ICP Master’s programme Master of Statistics.
Hasselt University’s Master of Statistics acquired accreditation from the prestigious Royal Statistical Society.
About University: Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium. It was officially established in 1971, as the Limburgs Universitair Centrum. On June 15, 2005, the university changed its name to Hasselt University.
Candidates who wish to apply have to demonstrate the good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing ICP Master’s programme Master of Statistics.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Statistics.
Number of Scholarship: The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) offers 12 scholarships each year for ICP Master’s programme Master of Statistics.
Scholarship Benefits: Costs covered by the scholarship
- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Family allowance: € 62 per dependent person/month
- Several one-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
hasselt university scholarship Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality and Country of Residence: A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the following 31 countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application: Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger; Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam and Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- Age: The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
Eligible Nationalities: ICP scholarships are available for applicants from the following 31 eligible countries:
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
Application Procedure: To apply for an ICP scholarships several steps need to be done. Please make sure that you start on time with your application to avoid that your dossier cannot be completed before the deadline.
Step 1: Online registration
- Visit the link online registration
- Complete the online registration form
- Page STUDY PROGRAMME: select “Master of Statistics”
- Page LEARNING ACCOUNT: if you have not yet obtained a degree in Belgium, the balance of your learning account is 140
- Page SUCCESS RATE: if you weren’t enrolled at Hasselt University in the previous year, skip this page and proceed to the next page of the application form
- If you are eligible to apply for the ICP scholarship, you will see this on the page FINANCES in the online application. To apply for the scholarship, you first have to mark the option “yes” on that
- page (application for a VLIR-ICP-scholarship: “yes”)
Step 2: VLIR-UOS scholarship application form: To apply for the ICP scholarship, you have to follow a specific procedure. You’ll find more information about this procedure on the VLIR-application form, which you can download on top of the UP/DOWNLOAD page in your online application.
After completing the online registration form, you also have to upload your documents on the up/download page.
Step 3: Send hard copies of your application by post
- Printout of the VLIR-UOS scholarship application form
- Hard copies of legalised* degree certificates and academic transcripts
- Hard copies of additional necessary documents: certified English translations of diplomas and degrees, proof of English proficiency, 2 letters of recommendation, passport picture, … (see checklist)
How to apply hasselt university scholarship
Scholarships for Developing Countries at Hasselt University in Belgium, 2018-2019 is available to undertake level programs at University of Hasselt.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.