Fully Funded International Awards at Australian Institute of Music, Australia 2021: Do you want a music career? If yes then, apply Fully Funded International Awards at Australian Institute of Music, Australia 2021
The Scholarship is provided to support passionate and outstanding Applicants who wish to pursue a career in Music at the Australian Institute of Music.
Applicants from India, Nepal, or Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for this application to gain support towards the Bachelor or Master of Arts & Entertainment Management degree at AIM.
The Australian Institute of Music is an Australian private tertiary education provider of music that aims to deliver excellence in practice-based learning, teaching, and scholarship that stimulates cultural and creative innovation. AIM is the leading school for today’s music industry and Australia’s largest tertiary music institution.
Australian Institute of Music is an internationally renowned leading independent education provider in the music, entertainment, and performing arts industries that offer the most diverse range of fully accredited music and creative arts programs to international and domestic students. Graduates of AIM engages in sustainable and innovative careers.
Application Type: Bachelor or Master Degree Scholarship
The Australian Institute of Music will provide $5,000 to the winning candidates towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
- How to Apply: Applicants must sign up on the university portal and apply. Eligible students that will be admitted to any bachelor or master programme will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Example of experience
- Certified Academic Transcripts of the previous study
- Academic merit
- Performance at audition or during interview
- Assessment of a short video
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed an Australian Senior Secondary Year 12 Certificate or have an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification or its overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 or higher.
Criteria FOR International Awards at Australian Institute of Music, Australia 2021:
- Eligible Countries: India, Nepal, or Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Subjects: Bachelor of Entertainment Management or a Master of Arts and Entertainment Management.
Specification FOR International Awards at Australian Institute of Music, Australia 2021:
- University: Australian Institute of Music
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor or Master
- Grants: Tuition fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Australia