New Africa Financial Analyst Internship Award Program at ExxonMobil 2021
Closing Dates: Not Specified!
Hurray! the ExxonMobil Organization is searching for young, talented and passionate African Interns to fill for the role of a Financial Analyst at their Organization. This offer is open for the 2021 interns slots.
ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce with over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment.
Application Type: Internship
Roles of an Intern at ExxonMobil:
- Complete accounting, reporting and internal stewardship activities for several affiliates in order to accurately reflect financial data in ExxonMobil Corporation’s consolidated, published external results
- Opportunities to specialize in accounting for Upstream operations, special business events, fixed assets, costs, deferred taxes, and monthly/quarterly/annual close activities
- Analyze and explain what drives the financial and operating results and trends of an affiliate using visualization tools to support Business Management with better decision making
- Drive digital innovation with involvement in exciting process transformation and improvement initiatives
- Collaborate to provide meaningful analytical reports to Business teams in partnership with colleagues around the world
- Build knowledge of Upstream business, systems, tools and processes
- Participate in our Accounting Training Program to further enhance your accounting skills
- Participate in various site wide initiatives, including charity efforts, inclusion & diversity events, or networks to develop and grow your leadership skills
Criteria for New Africa Financial Analyst award Program at ExxonMobil 2021:
Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
• Minimum of Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics / Accounting / Taxation or equivalent with 1-10+ years relevant work experience (in accounting, finance or other relevant experience)
• Minimum of 3 semesters of accounting and financial reporting / controlling
• Strong analytical skills with passion for innovation and process transformation
• Written and verbal proficiency in English
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Willingness to proactively take initiative and seek challenges
• Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines
• Good communication and effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with others and work in teams, including colleagues around the globe
Attractive salary & benefits package
• Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
• Investments in your professional development through an ongoing rotational development program and tremendous learning opportunities
• Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
• Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
• Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and lots more.