Nigerian Military School Admission Form 2020/2021 | Application Portal
The Nigerian military school admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out. Interested candidates can now apply successfully following our latest guide on this page.
Admission application form into JSS 1 for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence on June 30th, 2020; while the entrance examination will be on July 4th, 2020
How to Apply for Nigerian Military School Admission.
All interested candidates are to follow the below guidelines and submit their application for the Nigerian Military School for 2020/2021 academic session.
- Visit the NMS Application Portal via https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply
- If you are applying for the first time, please CLICK THIS BLUE TAB to fill your form.
- Candidates and their parents/guardians are strongly advised to read and strictly adhere to the application procedure. The School shall not be held accountable for errors or problems arising from failure to strictly adhere to the application procedure.
- After you fill the candidate’s details and click the GENERATE FORM button, the payment advice slip will be displayed. Please print it out and keep a copy for reference.
- Payments can be made online directly from this portal using bank-issued debit cards (a.k.a. “ATM Cards”) or by taking the printed payment slip to a bank to make payment. The bank will post the payment through Interswitch PayDirect.
- If you pay at a bank, make sure you collect your PayDirect receipt from the Bank and keep it safe.
- After payment, candidates must print out their Examination PhotoCard from the portal. Candidates without Examination PhotoCard shall not be allowed to write the Entrance Examination.
- Once you finish reading the instructions carefully, Click on START to begin application.
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to complete the form creation.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see Section 2 below).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
Check out: TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for Africans 2020
How To Pay For Nigerian Military School Application Form.
- By printing your payment slip and taking it to a bank for payment, or
- By paying directly online using your bank-issued ATM card.
Eligibility For Admission Into Nigerian Military School.
1. Candidate must purchase and correctly fill the Application Form at https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply
All candidates should be aged between 12 – 14 years at the time of entry into Nigerian Military School.
2. Candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
3. Admission into Nigerian Military School is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS ONLY.
4. Candidates are to report to the examination centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Application Form, Exam Photocard and Payment Advice as generated from the portal.
5. Candidates must report at examination centre of their choice not later than 7:00am on the day of the examination.
6. Candidates must sit for the examination at the centre they selected. No change of centre will be entertained 10 days to the closing date for applications.
7. Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
8. Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
The Portal Is Open Now, Closing On 30 Jun, 2020 At 11:59 PM