UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
When is Unical post utme form going to be out?
This is to announce to the general public that the UNICAL post UTME for 2022/2023 is available online, in this post we will provide you with the starting and closing date for the registration
University of Calabar Admission Screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out online. UNICAL Post UTME Registration date commences from Monday 17th June, 2020 to Wednesday 17th July, 2020. See more details below.
UNICAL Post UTME 2020
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020 is out. University of Calabar Post UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates are to read the information below to apply.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
The Post UTME Test will be commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020 at the University’s CBT Centre.
Date for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
As stated earlier, the date for the registration commences on 17th June, 2020 to 17th July, 2020 while the Post UTME screening test will commence on 27th July, 2020.
Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Admission.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.Myunical.edu.ng. and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 17th June, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 17th July, 2020.
Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Friday 26th July 2020 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
If you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below.