UNILAG Post UTME Registration and Screening Portal 2020/2021 | Apply on unilag.edu.ng: The University of Lagos Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) Admission Screening Application Portal is now open to all interested and eligible candidates.
If you sat for the 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and you chose UNILAG as your most preferred choice of institution and you want to apply for the 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise, then this is the right page where you can get all the necessary information regarding application process.
UNILAG Registration For Post-UTME Screening 2020.
the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
How to Qualify for UNILAG Post UTME Registration.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE : N2,000
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Procedure.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
- Generate and print Payment Advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Timetable.
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained by calling the following phone numbers:08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877 or via email, admissions(@)unilag.edu.ng
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.