npower.fmhds.gov.ng – Shortlist for Successful Beneficiaries 2020/2021 – The list of candidates shortlisted for the NPower Beneficiaries for batch C is now released and candidates are advised to read this articles properly and see how to check their names. This article will be to get npower/fmhds shortlisted candidates names.
npower/fmhds supplementary list of shortlisted candidates is yet to be out so even if you don’t find your here, you still can be Shortlist when the npower/fmhds supplementary list is finally out. Checking back for the npower/fmhds last list of successful candidate will help you when the supplementary list will be out.
The npower fmhds.gov.ng shortlisted candidates LIST. Below is how to know if you have been shortlisted for the recent NPower Batch ‘C’ recruitment.
Other Useful Resources.
- Apply for SMEDAN BOA Matching Fund Loan 2020 | Application Portal
- Navy Batch 31 Shortlisted Names PDF List 2020/2021 | joinnigeriannavy.com
- NPower N-Exit Application Form Portal 2020 | nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- NEXIT Login Portal and Registration 2020/2021 | nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Survivalfund.gov.ng – Login/Register 2020 Survival Fund New Portal
- P-YES Recruitment Form 2020/2021 | Application Portal p-yes.gov.ng
List of 2020 NPOWER Beneficiaries published on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
1. Follow the steps below to get the PDF LIST from us once released officially:
2. On the next window, select “I’m not a robot” and then click the “Complete Subscription Request” button.
3. An automatic mail with a verification link will be sent to you.
4. Ensure you check your mailbox immediately to click that link in order to activate your subscription.
5. Please note that step 4 is very important in order to activate and complete your subscription.
All Beneficiaries are hereby invited to attend NPower physical screening exercise with the following documents and credentials.
Again, if you don’t see your name don’t worry when the npower/fmhds supplementary list is out we will update it on This page. All you have to do is bookmark or save this Page so that when we update it you will check. You can as well find out on npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Also, you can subscribe to our notification for More of opportunities like This.
- National Identity Cards
- Medical Fitness report
- Bank Details (BVN)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials
- LGA Identification letters
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- First Degree Certificate (NCE, B.SC, B.ED, HND, OND)
- And anything else required.
If you can check or find your name of the beneficiaries shortlist portal, then be informed that the complete list of candidates is not released yet, be patient and check back later. Always check this article and see if there are new updates.