AEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 | yola electricity distribution company recruitment portal
Abuja electricity distribution company recruitment application form is out online. We information about AEDC recruitment application form and other relevant
Do you know that Kano electricity distribution company AEDC is Recruiting?
Yes, AEDC recruitment has commenced should you want to get more information on the application requirements, closing date, how to apply successfully etc follow this page and bookmark it for latest update.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2022 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for AEDC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
However, with your o’level results you can get a job with AEDC Recruitment go down to see other requirements.
- AEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- YEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 | yola electricity distribution company recruitment portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form | How to Apply
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | www.careers.ibedc.com
Applicants who want to download the AEDC application form should do so by visiting the AEDC recruitment portal https://www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/ and download the AEDC form 2022 PDF.
Note: AEDC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the AEDC application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register AEDC vacancies.
furthermore, if you have any questions that is not answered in this article just let us know through the comment section below.
Requirements for AEDC Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Abuja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Fair knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Knowledge of metering installation
AEDC Job Vacancies
- Project Officer IEC and Training
- Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Project Accountant (APA)
- Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement
AEDC Recruitment Portal
The official AEDC Electricity Distribution Company recruitment portal is https://www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
How to Apply for AEDC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for AEDC job online:
- Visit AEDC login portal at https://www.abujaelectricity.com/careers/
- Follow the instructions on the AEDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
When is AEDC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for closing the recruitment portal, However, we advice you to book mark this page so that anytime the closing date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Yola to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Abuja electricity distribution company recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below
To stay updated on the latest news about AEDC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.