AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment 2020: This is a complete guide on how to apply for AIICO Insurance Plc jobs in Nigeria. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
AIICO Insurance Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the AIICO Insurance Plc Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
About AIICO Insurance Plc
AIICO Insurance plc is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963 as an Agency office of American Life Insurance Company (“ALICO”) – at the time, a subsidiary of American International Group (“AIG”). The Company was incorporated, registered and licensed in Nigeria as American Life Insurance Company Limited – as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ALICO/AIG – in 1970 – to offer Life and Pension products and insurance services.
The Company was renamed American International Insurance Company Limited (“AIICO”) upon the acquisition of a 60% stake by the Federal Government of Nigeria and later listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1990, after which both shareholders – the Federal Government of Nigeria and AIG divested.
Other recommended recruitment links:
- Royal Exchange PLC Recruitment For Retail Sales Manager 2020
- New website for NDE recruitment of 774,000 youths | check the new portal here
- NCDMB Recruitment 2020 Application form portal
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2020 Application Portal
- Coren Recruitment application form 2020| Apply here now
- MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 | https://www.mtnonline.com/scholarships
- IITA Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements | www.iita.org.
Following the insurance industry’s consolidation in 2007, the Company acquired NFI Insurance plc and Lamda Insurance Company Limited (both cumulatively accounting for less than 30% of AIICO’s pre-acquisition gross premiums). The Company subsequently re-certified as both a General Insurance and Life Assurance Company – taking advantage of its legacy, brand, franchise, and strong retail distribution network to grow a leading General Insurance business.
As an insurance company, AIICO’s goal is to be the insurer of choice and the leading insurance company in Nigeria – providing life insurance and retirement services as well as risk underwriting to a substantial and diversified client base, which includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals in Nigeria.
Available Vacant Positions AIICO Insurance Plc Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Business Development Executive
Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2020
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the AIICO Insurance Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]