Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022…Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting for various vacancies for both graduates and non graduates. See more information below. Apply for Airtel Job Vacancies here, Airtel Customer Care Jobs.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), is now the outstanding mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, this network provider is universally used in continent like Asia, African, Europ etc. AIRTEL is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- NITDA Recruitment application 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | how to apply www.nitda.gov.ng
- Chicken Republic Recruitment 2022/2023 | Chicken Republic Vacancies in march
- NGO Recruitment 2022/2023 See Latest Eligibility Requirements
- Glo Recruitment 2022/2023– Apply for Glo Job Vacancies Here (See Requirements)
- MTN Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 | www.careers.mtnonline.com
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | how to apply www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Amazon Recruitment in Ukraine 2022/2023 latest job vacancies in Ukraine | www.amazon.com
- Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies Available
- Lead – Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
- Business Support Engineer
- Lead, Business Support System
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer
- Regional Technical Officer
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools
- Technology Program Executive
- Head Transport Engineering
purpose of the job
- Ensure visibility, availability and delivery of quality of experience reports using robust and functional performance systems/tools.
- Identifies and drives execution of actions to improve quality of experience.
- Ensure functional performance management systems/Tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure subscriber perceived network performance at optimum level and introduce measures for improving subscriber perception
- Develop and standardize customer centric performance matrices (KQI, CEI)
- Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM & SQM metrics
- Performing all kinds of network assurance, measurements and benchmarking after any modification implemented in the network
- Preparing regular voice & Data quality Benchmarking campaigns reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved
- Engage with and lead cross functional teams in troubleshooting issues impacting quality
- Ensure VVIP Subscriber Monitoring and issue identification, resolution and assurance
- Using Probing system application (i.e. Geolocation) & available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation
- Ensure adherence to regulatory QoE requirements, driving execution of improvement initiatives
- Attention to details
- People management
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum 6 years managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in ICT/Telecom
- Minimum 4 years System Administration and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunication or related fields
- Good Knowledge of vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards and its evolution such as PESQ, MOS, POLQA.
- Network Performance management and End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, Benchmarking tools
- Expert knowledge on performance management tools, procedures, and test
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc
- Knowledge of IP and systems administration
- Knowledge of mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills using various office suites
- Predictive analytics
- Project management of internal and external resources
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Network Performance, Optimization, Planning, O&M, Deployment
If you found this article on Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022 useful, and you would to receive regular job updates, comment below now.