Anambra State Tescom Recruitment portal 2022 | how to apply
Anambra State Tescom Recruitment portal 2021 | how to apply
Are you looking for teaching jobs in Anambra?
Are you aware that Anambra State Tescom is currently recruiting? Yes Anambra State Tescom recruitment is on going if you are interested then read this post to find out how to apply.
The Anambra State Teaching Service Commission is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing recruitment for government secondary and primary schools in the state.
This article will guide on how to apply for Anambra State Tescom recruitment and the necessary requirements for the job read to the end.
We understand that a lot of people have difficulties in applying for the Anambra state teachers job. If you wish to apply for the recruitment, kindly follow the guide on this page to learn how to submit your application online.
The Anambra state TESCOM is recruiting to fill in qualified teachers for the following subjects;
- Basic Science
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
You must ensure to have the requirements and qualification for this job. Candidates who are not qualified are advised not to apply.
- Abia State Tescom Recruitment 2021 – www.abiastate.gov.ng Application Form Portal
- Akwa-ibom State Tescom Recruitment portal 2021 | how to apply
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2021 Application Form | how to apply
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Apply Here:
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 | How to apply www.osun.csm.ng
- Taraba State Government Recruitment 2021 | Registration Portal
- Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2021 | How to Apply Now
- Lagos State (LASG) Teachers’ Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Form Open 2021 | Ims.army.mil.ng
- UBEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 PDF | fts.admissions.cloud
- SARS Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021 | npf.gov.ng
Anambra State TESCOM Recruitment Requirements 2021
The following requirements and qualifications are needed if you want to apply for any of the vacant position. Also, you will need to upload some documents on the application portal.
- Must be 18 years and above
- WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE).
- B.SC, HND or OND qualifications and NYSC Certificate.
- Must be Fluent in English Language.
- Good Teaching Skills.
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other relevant courses will also be an additional advantage. Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC) or Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) can also used.
At the moment the application portal, www.abiastate.gov.ng is open. Suitably qualified candidates are required to sign up at the portal and start filling the application form.
Anambra State TESCOM Application Portal 2021
Kindly note that the Anambra TESCOM application portal is www.anambrastate.gov.ng. Do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the application form. The form is available on the portal free of charge.
The application process is easy. If you have met the requirements then you should have nothing to worry about.
How to Apply for Anambra State Tescom Recruitment 2021
If you have met the requirements for the job kindly follow the instructions below to submit your application with ease.
First to all you need to visit the application portal via http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng, create an account with your active email, verify your email and start filling the application with your correct information. Ensure to upload the required documents and submit.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
Let us know in the comment section if you have any questions that are not answered about Anambra State Tescom recruitment