NCDC recruitment is on amid the coronavirus epidemic we write to guide you on how you can apply for this job after being eligible.
Go down and check the application requirements, closing date, educational qualifications how to apply successfully etc.
- apply NCDC recruitment 2022/2023 | How to apply
- SHELL NIGERIA STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- P-YES Registration 2022/2023 Online Portal Login.
- March Npower Salary 2022– See Latest News on Npower march Monthly Stipends
An applicant who wishes to apply for NCDC recruitment 2022/2023 Application should possess the following:
Requirements for NCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NCDC Nigeria job:
- Visit the NCDC login portal
- Follow the instructions on the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian center for disease control to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on NCDC recruitment 2022/2023 application, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below