Borno State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023: As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Borno state SUBEB recruitment form for 2022/2023 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Borno State SUBEB application form 2022 is available online on their official website visit for more information.
- Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023|
- Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Portal | tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal | www.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
- First Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 and How to Apply for Job Vacancies
- NIPOST Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nipost.gov.ng
The Borno (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
Nigeria Certificate in Education 9NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Borno State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to apply for Borno State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023|
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Borno to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Borno State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below