Enugu electricity distribution company recruitment application form is out online. We information about EEDC recruitment application form and other relevant information. Get more EEDC Job Vacancies. EEDC enugu location.
Aspirant are to read this guide carefully to understand what is exactly the requirements for this job.
Do you know that Enugu electricity distribution company EEDC is Recruiting?
Yes, EEDC recruitment has commenced should you want to get more information on the application requirements, closing date, how to apply successfully etc follow this page and bookmark it for latest update.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2022 recruitment starting?”
Applicants who want to download the EEDC application form should do so by visiting the EEDC website at www.enugudisco.com/carees and download the EEDC Recruitment form 2022 PDF.
Note: EEDC Registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the EEDC application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register EEDC job vacancies.
furthermore, if you have any questions that is not answered in this article just let us know through the comment section below.
Requirements for EEDC Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 enugu Electricity Distribution Company recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Fair knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Knowledge of metering installation
EEDC Job Vacancies
- Project Officer IEC and Training
- Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Project Accountant (APA)
- Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement
About the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end-users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states
EEDC Recruitment Portal
The official EEDC Electricity Distribution Company recruitment portal is www.enugudisco.com/carees.
How to Apply for EEDC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for EEDC job online:
- Visit EEDC login portal at
- Follow the instructions on the EEDC official website. https://www.enugudisco.com/index.php/eedc-careers
- Fill and submit your application form
When is EEDC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for closing the recruitment portal, However, we advice you to book mark this page so that anytime the closing date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the enugu electricity distribution company to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on enugu electricity distribution company recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below
To stay updated on the latest news about EEDC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.