Federal fire service recruitment 2020/2021 application form | www.fedfire.gov.ng
are welcome to applyportal.com.ng. on this website, we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on federal fire service application form for 2020/202 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. The Federal fire service application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.fedfire.gov.ng visit for more information.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning FFS recruitment 2020/2021 and step by step instructions on how to apply successfully for the job. Make sure you have all your credentials ready for this job as the federal fire service would not entertain any delay in submission of the necessary required documents so prepare ahead of time.
To apply for FFS recruitment 2020/2021 kindly visit wwwww.fedfire.gov.ng. and submit all the necessary credentials as stated below and don’t procrastinate on when to do it, just follow immediately and upload the documents in time before the closing date.
FFS recruitment Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for the federal fire service, you have to take note of the application requirements which you will come across in this article. So be careful to read in between lines for a full understanding of what you need in other get the job.
And again make sure all your required credentials are ready and you can as well go ahead and upload them in time.
FFS recruitment form requirements for 2020/2021 are as follows:
- Applicant Must have possessed a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the age limit of 20 and 30 years, and must not be than 40 years of age by January.
- Will be medical, mentally and physically healthy according to NA standards.
- At least two recognizable referees must recommend the applicant
- Candidate must be an ex-convict
- Must have a valid age declaration from government hospital or National Population Commission
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must percent parent/guardians and Next of Kin contact address and phone number.
- Applicant must not have any form of tattoos in his or her body.
- Applicants must present all original copies of school certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Only academic credentials earned from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Additionally, they must have served for not less than five years in the unit.
- You must be of good behavior.
When is SARS recruitment application form online closing?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the special anti-robbery squad to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on FFS recruitment 2020/2021 kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below