Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023/2024 | Application portal www.education.gov.ng: Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Education 2022 is available and ongoing Online.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment has commenced. If you want to apply for this job then you have to read this guide to the end.
Furthermore, applying for the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment is very simple.
see also: CBN Recruitment 2022/2023 Latest Application form Updates Portal.
But do you know what it takes to get a federal Ministry of Education job? This means the qualifications and requirements.
If not then don’t worry this article has covered everything necessary you need in order to get this job.
Moreover, you have to take note of these things because failure to provide the necessary credentials will lead to disqualification.
Get your credentials ready after I list them all in this post and I Will teach you how to apply for the federal Ministry of Education recruitment successfully if you don’t know how to do it.
Applications can be submitted online via www.education.gov.ng following the instructions that will be published below.
Qualification requirements for federal ministry of Education recruitment
Do you know what it takes to get a federal Ministry of Education recruitment application form? This job needs the following qualification requirements from all interested applicants
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
federal government jobs in nigeria
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sitting.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
The application is done online. Candidates with relevant qualifications are to visit: www.education.gov.ng and submit their applications online.
Ensure you fill the application forms correctly and submit all the required documents. Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email.