Federal University of Health Sciences otukpo, (FUSHO Recruitment) For academic and non academic staff
Federal University of Health Sciences otukpo, (FUSHO Recruitment) For academic and non academic staff:
In this article, which will be discussing how to apply successfully for the below job vacancies at federal university of health sciences Otukpo, (FUSHO recruitment), Benue state have other important information such as the available positions and and their respective requirements, closing date, eligibility status Etc.
Do you know what it takes to get job with federal university of health sciences recruitment otukpo?
This article get all you need in order to succeed in the upcoming recruitment at federal university of health sciences, so read this guide to the end and understand how to go about it.
Job vacancies for graduates and non graduates are Available so don’t limit your career in terms of qualifications.
Furthermore, non graduate can also apply successfully for positions made for them. So if you are not a graduate don’t apply for graduate vacancies follow this page and apply successfully for vacancies that suite your qualifications.
Here are job vacancies for graduates and academic staff.
- Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturer
- Graduate Assistant
- Biological sciences
- Mathematics and computer science
- Micro biology
- General studies
Professor: The candidate must be a professor with a minimum of twenty (20) publications; five of which should be Offshore while fifteen must be journal articles. The candidate must have supervised a minimum of one PhD student or three masters students. The department of Anatomy and phycology requires a degree in medicine and registration in medical and dental council of Nigeria which will be an added advantage.
Reader/Associate Professor; The candidate must be a Reader with a PhD degree or fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College and its equivalent in relevant fields and evidence of outstanding and continuing achievement/teaching experience in a university. Fifteen publications in reputable international and National journals. Ability to supervise a minimum of one masters or PhD student.
- The candidate must possess a PhD degree or fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College and its equivalent in relevant fields from recognized institutions plus six years post Qualification teaching and research experience. The candidate must also have a minimum of seven publications in reputable journals with Evidence of continuing research and ability to supervise graduate student
The candidate must possess a PhD degree or fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College and its equivalent in relevant fields from recognized institutions plus three years post Qualification teaching and research experience. The candidate must also have a minimum of four publications in reputable journals with Evidence of continuing research and ability to supervise graduate students
The candidate must possess a PhD degree or fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College and its equivalent in relevant fields from recognized institution
A good second class honours degree (Not less than 2nd class lower) plus a masters degree
A good honours degree (first or second class upper) from a recognized institution and NYSC certificate/exemption
This section discusses positions for non graduate and non academic staff.
Non Academic Staff
- Assistant Register
- Senior Assistant Register
- House Keeper
- Higher house keeper
- Senior house keeper
- Principal House Keeper
- Assistant Academic Planning officer
- Academic Planning y
- Senior Academic Planning officer
- Principal Academic Planning officer
- System Analyst II
- Senior System analyst
- Medical Officer
- Senior medical Officer
- Principal Medical Officer II
- Director of health services
- Technologist II
- Technologist I
- Senior Technologist
- Principal Technologist
- Assistant Chief Technologist
- Chief Technologist
- Administrative Officer II
- Administrative Officer I
- Medical laboratory scientist II
- Medical laboratory scientist I
- Senior Medical laboratory scientist
- Nursing Officer
- Nursing Officer II
- Nursing Officer I
- Senior Nursing Officer
- Principal Nursing Officer/Nursing Sister
- Senior pharmacist
- Confidential Secretary II
- Confidential Secretary I
- Senior confidential secretary
- Principal confidential secretary II
- Accountant II
- Accountant I
- Senior accountant
- Principal Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Higher Library Officer
- Senior Library Officer
- Principal Library Officer
- Hospitality Officer
- Principal Hospitality Officer
- Town planning Officer II
- Town Planning officer I
- Senior Town Planning officer
- Building Officer II
- Building Officer I
- Senior Building Officer
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Quantity Surveyor I
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Architect II
- Architect I
- Senior Architect
- Engineer II
- Engineer I
- Senior Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
- Quality Control Officer I
- Senior Quality Control Officer
- Stores/Purchasing Officer
- Higher Stores/Purchasing Officer
- Senior Stores/Purchasing Officer
- Principal Stores/Purchasing Officer
- Assistant Chief Stores/purchasing Officer
- Assistant coach
- Coach II
- Coach I
- Senior coach
- Chief Coach
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications, certifications and experience
Confirmations of Service
Salary, allowances and other other conditions of service attached to these positions are the same as the approved salary structure for federal universities in Nigeria
Method of Application
Other recommended recruitment links
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- SWAT Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Apply Special Weapon and Tactics Team
- DMO Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.dmo.gov.ng
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | How to Apply
- Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
Candidates should forward a soft copy of their application and credentials to [email protected] and five (5) hard copies each of their applications, credentials and other supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, which must be prepared following the format indicated below;
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM number/Email
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Educational Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic and professional Qualification obtained with dates (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s) including community service where applicable
- List of publications where applicable
- Honours and Distinctions
- Extra curricular activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Any other relevant information
Hard copy application should be submitted under the Confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked with POST APPLIED to;
The Register, Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo (FUSHO), Otukpo Benue State
Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the register
When is FUSHO RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CLOSING?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for closing the recruitment portal, However, we advice you to book mark this page so that anytime the closing date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Federal university of health sciences recruitment to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on FUSHO recruitment, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
I need job as a fresh graduate, NYSC done and dusted.
If our applications for job here will be granted, then we have every course to appreciate this platform.
All you have to do is just follow the instructions stated in the post and submit all the necessary credentials.