ICPC shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023| www.icpc.gov.ng/shortlisted candidates: As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Shortlisted names of successful candidates for the just conducted ICPC Recruitment screening exercise 2022.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) portal had been closed. Don’t be deceived by anybody the only step left now is the shortlisting of candidates for physical verification, aptitude test and interview.
How to check for Nigerian Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) shortlisted candidates.
As of the time of writing this post, the Nigerian Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC shortlisted candidates list is yet to be out. Any information concerning the shortlist now is not true so we strongly advise you to stay away from such information. We will update this page as soon as the successful shortlisted candidates list is released or you can visit www.icpc.gov.ng and download the PDF
Other Recruitment Recommended Links:
- NSCDC shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian custom shortlisted candidates
- NPS has released list Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Recruitment Online Test Questions 2022 via DCSL
Keep on visiting this site as soon as the Nigerian custom shortlisted candidates list is out we will publish it in no time or you can go to their official website www.icpc.gov.ng
Important notice on Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) shortlisted candidates
- That a total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2020 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation;
- That only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered. They include: Accountancy, Law, Economics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Forensic, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts;
- That shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
- That no applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them
- That the online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
- That applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification. They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
When is ICPC shortlisted candidates names coming out?
Successful candidates who have been shortlisted for aptitude test and screening will be contacted via email. So keep on checking your email for the shortlisted candidates.
Visiting this website on regular basis would be the best step you take in getting the right information at the right time.
If you want to be updated on Nigerian Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC shortlisted candidates kindly drop a comment below in the comment section with your email address.