INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application form| apply.inecrecruitment.com
You are welcome to applyportal.com.ng. on this website, we will help you to lunch your career dream by exposing you to job vacancies from top recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on INEC registration process application form for 2020 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. The independent national electoral commission application form 2020 is available online on their official website www.inecrecruitment.com.visit for more information.
You may like to know: NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning INEC 2020/2021 and step by step instructions on how to apply successfully for the job.
Other recommended recruitment links.
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 List| www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
- DIA recruitment application form online 2020 | www.dia.gov.ng
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- SARS recruitment application portal 2020| www.npf.gov.ng
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Guidelines
- NCS Recruitment 2020/2021 Form is Out – Apply for Customs 2020/2021 recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
- NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT application form online 2020/2021|www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
The independent national electoral commission wish to invite application from suitably qualified candidates for enrollment into the INEC workforce for 2020/2021
How to apply for INEC recruitment 2020/2021| www.inecrecruitment.com.
To apply for INEC recruitment 2020/2021 kindly visit apply.inecrecruitment.com. and submit all the necessary credentials as stated below and don’t procrastinate on when to do it, just follow immediately and upload the documents in time before the closing date.
INEC registration Application Requirements
Before you think of applying for the independent national electoral commission, you have to take note of the application requirements which you will come across in this article. So be careful to read in between lines for a full understanding of what you need in other get the job.
And again make sure all your required credentials are ready and you can as well go ahead and upload them in time.
General Requirements for INEC Registration Form 2020.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation,
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
When is INEC recruitment application form online closing?
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connection with the independent national electoral commission to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on INEC registration, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below