NCS Recruitment 2022/2023 Form is Out. The Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment exercise has commenced. See application form, portal and how you can apply on NCS 2022 recruitment portal via vacancy.customs.gov.ng. you should be able to apply NCS Recruitment after reading this post. Suitable qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Nigeria customs recruitment 2022 on the application portal www.customs.gov.ng. you will guided on how to apply for Nigeria custom service Recruitment supplementary of 10,000 candidates.
Are you aware of the ongoing NCS Recruitment? Yes. Candidates who are interested in the Nigeria customs job recruitment exercise are to visit the official website of the agency and submit their applications. NCS only permits one application per individual.
Who is eligible to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nigeria customs service application form for 2022/2023 and other related important information such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date, etc. The Nigeria customs service application form 2022 is available online on their official website www.ncs.gov.ng. visit for more information.
Other recommended recruitment links
- Check Nigerian Army 82RRI Names of successful Candidates 2021|recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2021/2022 Online Application Form Portal is Open
- Download Nigerian airforce Guarantor Form PDF | NAF Referee Form
- Applyportal.com.ng | Nigerian Recruitment and Jobs Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2021/2022 download it now
- Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations
- NA Referee Form | Download Nigerian Army Guarantor Form PDF
- General MSME Grant & the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Application for Nigerians
Is NCS Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
Yes, NCS Recruitment form is out. Application will commence soon and closing date will be announced shortly by the Nigeria Customs Service. However, interested candidates can begin to submit their application on NCS Portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
You might be one among those who applied last year but can’t make it, we will showing you the right way to apply this year never be discouraged by last year’s failure make sure you correct all mistakes that lead you to failure then give a second trial.
What are the requirements for NCS Recruitment 2022
Before you think of applying for Nigeria Customs Service, you have to take note the following application requirements.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Generally you should be ready with all your credentials NCS may decide to change qualification requirements for this year but no matter the change you should have your SSCE, first degree and masters degree.
Visiting the portal will help you more information concerning the requirements.
Yet, you will get lots of information here. Nigerian custom service Recruitment will not entertain delay in submition credentials for this reason hurry and apply now.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022
To apply for NCS recruitment 2022/2023 kindly visit www.ncs.gov.ng and submit all the necessary credentials as stated below and don’t procrastinate on when to do it, just follow immediately and upload the documents in time before the closing date.
- Login to NCS Recruitment Portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on Vacancies.
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- Submit your qualifications on the portal.
- Upload your National Identity Card.
- Click on Apply.
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with NCS to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on NSC Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below