However, you may want to apply latest Job vacancies in EDO state? Edo State Government recruitment has commenced for both graduates and non-graduates. See requirements, application details and more information below.
A lot of applicants have been asking us questions lately about when Edo State Government wil
You are on the right track as we will work you through relevant information concerning jobs in EDO state.
We are glad to inform you that the government has opened the portal for application for 2022 recruitment of new workers into Edo State government.
If you want to apply successfully for this recruitment, then take note of the information we will be passing across to you here.
Firstly, the recruitment is totally free of charge. Don’t pay anyone money to succeed in this recruitment exercise because it is free to apply.
Personal who have interest in EDO state careers have a lot of responsibilities to take
All we do on this website is to provide you with the necessary information you will need to apply successfully for this ongoing recruitment in Edo State.
This exercise is commendable as it will help to reduce the unemployment rate in the state and also boost the economy.
Are you ready to apply, let’s guide you on how to do so.
Moreover, if you seek to apply latest Jobs in EDO you can do it via their official Portal.
EDO State recruitment wants to create more jobs to solve the problem of unemployment in the country.
Edo State Government Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Edo State Government recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Furthermore, we provide a whole lot of information about careers in EDO state here, bookmark this page More update when we make New post.
As of now the recruitment for EDO state is yet to commence do well by dropping a comment in the comment section below.
How to Apply for Edo State Government Recruitment
If you wish to apply for the ongoing Edo state recruitment exercise, simply visit the official Edo state government jobs portal at edosstate.gov.ng to submit your application.
Please ensure you have met the requirements above before submitting your application online. Also make sure you bookmark this page so we can update you the Edo state government recruitment commences.