The Nigerian Navy Batch 31 Interview List of Successful Candidates | joinnigeriannavy.com: The Nigerian Navy (NA) Batch 31 (NNR31/NNR32) A and B list of candidates shortlisted for interview has been released online, candidates can download this list in pdf format and check for their names.
If you applied for the Nigerian Navy Batch 31 (NNR31) Recruitment Exercise and participated in the aptitude test examination, and you are searching for the list of shortlisted candidates for interview exercise, kindly read this article to guide you on how you can check your name on the Navy Batch 31 Shortlisted candidates to attend interview.
How to Check Navy Batch 31 Shortlisted Names PDF List.
The names of candidates who applied for the just concluded Nigerian Navy NNR 31 Recruitment exercise has been released in pdf online for interview, candidates who make it to the list will attend the Nigerian Navy batch 31 recruitment interview which will determined the candidates to qualify for the Navy Basic Training.
To check your names, kindly follow the procedures below;
- You can logon to the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment portal at https://joinnigeriannavy.com/shortlisted-candidates-nnr31.pdf
- You will then see the pdf list of candidates shortlisted
- Follow the instructions and download the list in pdf.
Nigerian Navy Batch 31 Interview Date.
The candidates are to attend the interview at a specified centre in the following order of their States of Origin:
a. Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo Navy Town Lagos Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021.
(3) Cross River.
b. Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021.
(1) Akwa Ibom.
c. Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt Rivers Batch A. Thursday 1 – Thursday 8 April 2021.
d. Batch B. Friday 9 – Friday 16 April 2021.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly.
Nigerian Navy Batch 31 Interview Requirements.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
d . National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
e . Writing materials.
f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
g. A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
h. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
i. Set of cutlery.
j. Four (4) recent 30X30 passport-sized photographs on white background.
k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
2. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it is found that any of the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
3. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
4. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
So stay tuned to this post, leave a comment below if you want to be notified when the Supplementary list of shortlisted candidates is also out online so you will be immediately alerted.