Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment Form Portal 2023 | joinnigeriannavy.com: The Nigerian Navy Has commenced the Recruitment Exercise for Batch 35 Application Online for all Qualified and Interested Candidates 2023/2024
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its NNBTS BAtch 35 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Wednesday 29 March 2023 and close on Saturday 6 May 2023
The online registration for the 2023 Batch 35 Recruitment Exercise for two weeks from March 2023.
How to Apply for Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment.
All interested candidates are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com by following the outlined procedures below for a successful application online.
Application Procedure and Steps.
- Visit The Join Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal on https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Click on Guidelines for Batch 35 Recruitment in the Nigerian Navy
- Read the Guidelines and Requirements for Available Positions
- At the end, Click on “Click here to apply” button
- you will be taken to
- Proceed and create an account on the portal to start your application process.
Applicants are advised to apply once, as multiple application/registration will be disqualified. Furthermore, applicants who have already registered before the suspension should not apply again to avoid disqualification.
On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form, Local Government Area Certification Form, Police Certification Form and Guarantor Form.
Nigeria Navy batch 35 Exam/aptitude Date and Screening centers
Nigerian Navy (NN) wishes to inform the public that the 2023 Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment Examination will hold around June/July 2023 in 30 centres across the nation. Applicants are advised to visit
Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of their online completed forms. The online registration is free of charge.
Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment Requirements.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), must be between the ages 18-22 years or 18–26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD).
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the Guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian by birth, must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must read the detailed instructions at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment Process.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicant’s credentials followed by an aptitude test at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at anytime will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. A duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or
Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of
Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian
Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails
from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s
Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs, duly signed and stamped at the back by (c)
f. Successful candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO
and WAEC results during the interview.
The date for the Nigeria Navy Batch 35 Recruitment Aptitude Test is out available on the NN portal and this website in due course.
Kindly Note: Application Form is to be completed and submitted online and Completely Free.
Let us know in the comment section below if you want answers to your questions about Nigeria Navy batch 35 Exam Date and Screening centers.