Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Do you want to work with the Nigerian AirForce DSSC? Then take this guide seriously as every information needed in order to get shortlisted for the Nigerian AirForce DSSC recruitment is contain in here.
As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nigerian AirForce application form for 2022/2023 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Nigerian AirForce recruitment form 2022 is available online on their official website www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng visit for more information.
A lot of people who want to apply keep on asking us; when is the Nigerian AirForce DSSC recruitment 2022 starting? The answer to their questions is included in this article you only have to read to the end to understand.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
To apply for Nigerian AirForce 2022 kindly visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng and submit all the necessary credentials. You can apply for the following services:
DSSC – Direct Short Service Commission
SSC – Short Service Commission
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023
- ICPC shortlisted candidates 2022/2023
- Latest News on ICPC Recruitment – See ICPC News Update Here
- NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 news and Current Updates Today
- The INEC shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023| www.inecrecruitment.com
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Job Vacancies
Before you think of applying for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment, you have to take note of the application requirements which you will come across in this article. So be careful to read in between lines for a full understanding of what you need in other get the job.
And again make sure all your required credentials are ready and you can as well go ahead and upload them in time.
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2022 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
What you need to succeed Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
DSSC Application Guidelines and Procedure
A. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages 22 and 35 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.44ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
B. ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
1. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
2. Applicants must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
4. Attestation Forms:
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above
Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates, and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of driver’s license or international passport must be attached.
Application Portal Opens:
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from
7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022
Follow the steps below to learn how to apply for the NAF jobs;
- Visit the Nigerian air force recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Register an account with a valid email and phone number
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill the online application form carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Print out the application confirmation page
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Nigerian AirForce to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you have any questions regarding Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates via your mail.