Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Form portal 2021/2022 |how to apply recruitment.army.mil.ng: Nigerian Army announced 82RRI Recruitment on their official website and social media. Interested applicants can visit the official portal @ recruitment.army.mil.ng submit their applications.
Do you want to join the Nigerian Army? If yes then, we have provided a guide on how to fill and submit your application online for the ongoing recruitment in the Nigerian Arm force.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment 2021, Nigerian Army Recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment form, closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigeria Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully for vital information. In this article, we provide a lot of vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment.
The Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021/2022
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the ongoing recruitment. See NIS, NSCDC Recruitment Update 2020/2021 | Immigration & Civil Defence
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions. See also: INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
What are the Required Documents for Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment?
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo-slip on the completion of your application.
How to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
To apply visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form. See Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | Download List in PDF
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. See Nigerian Army past Questions and Answers PDF Download here
Important Points to Note Regarding the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment
- Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
If you have any questions about Nigerian Army 82RRI recruitment that is not answered in this post, let us know in the comment section below.