Nigerian Army 85RRI Form for Recruitment portal 2023/2024 |how to apply recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army 85RRI Form portal 2022/2023 |how to apply recruitment.army.mil.ng: Nigerian Army announced 85RRI Form for Recruitment on their official website and social media. Interested applicants can visit the official portal @ recruitment.army.mil.ng to submit their applications.
See also: ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
Do you want to join the Nigerian Army? If yes then, we have provided a guide on how to fill out and submit your application online for the ongoing recruitment in the Nigerian Arm force.
In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the Nigerian Army 85RRI recruitment 2023, Nigerian Army Recruitment portal, Nigerian Army recruitment form, the closing date, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Nigerian Army has announced its desperate need for candidates who are able and willing to work to defend the nation both from internal and external crises. This is a golden opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
However, before applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment, you need to read this post carefully for vital information. In this article, we provide a lot of vital information regarding this year’s Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment.
The Nigerian Army 85RRI form for recruitment, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Are you interested in being a Nigerian Army? Are you sure you have what it takes to land this opportunity? If yes, then proceed further to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
See also: SHOPRITE Recruitment 2022 Application On-going: [email protected]
But before you start the online application, take note of the following requirements.
Entry Requirements for the Nigerian Army 85RRI form for recruitment 2023/2024
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for ongoing recruitment. See NIS, NSCDC Recruitment Update 2023/2024 | Immigration Civil Defence
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of The Nigeria army recruitment is closing on Friday, 14th April 2023
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a National Identity Card.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration. The birth certificate must be endorsed by the National Population Commission (NPC), Local Government Council or Hospital of birth.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Must not have any tattoos or body inscriptions. See also: INEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.inecnigeria.org
- Must provide valid telephone numbers and contact addresses of parents or guardians and Next of Kin
- Candidates applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate.
What are the Required Documents for Nigerian Army 85RRI Form for Recruitment?
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
- Evidence of membership in any professional body.
- A Print out of the online generated photo slip on the completion of your application.
How to apply for Nigerian Army form for Recruitment
To apply visit the Nigerian Army recruitment website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application process is easy and straightforward. Carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Go to the official Nigerian Army 85RRI recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account with your full name and e-mail address
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Nigerian Army
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form. See Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates 2023 | Download List in PDF
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. See Nigerian Army past Questions and Answers PDF Download here
Important Points to Note Regarding the Nigerian Army 85RRI Form for Recruitment
- Note that once you submit an application, you will not be able to revert the action.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
If you have any questions about Nigerian Army 85RRI Form for Recruitment that is not answered in this post, let us know in the comment section below.
Where, when will the Nigeria army 82rri recruitment training take place. which state?