Nigerian Army (85RRI) Recruitment Application Form Portal Open via recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application Form Portal is now open to all interested candidates.
The Online Application Portal for 85th Regular Recruits Intake will be open and start receiving applications from
Monday, 15th February, 2022.
Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment.
Below are the requirements for the Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment and other information, kindly read carefully and submit your application online.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.naportal.com.ng
- SHOPRITE Recruitment 2023 Application On-going: [email protected]
- NAF Supplementary Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates PDF | Download nigeria Immigration Recruitment shortlist
- Nigeria navy DSSC shortlisted candidates 2023 course 27 Download here | www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Check Nigerian Army 84RRI Names of successful Candidates|recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Nigeria Immagration service Recruitment application form|www.immagrationrecruitment.org.ng
Title: 85 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023.
See below the Nigerian Army 85 regular recruits intake recruitment application procedure 2023.
Below are the application procedures for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024.
- To Start your application online, visit recruitment.army.mil.ng or https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Click on Apply Now Link and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above link using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are to Adhere to the COVID-19 protocols which includes regular washing of hands use of face marks and observation physical distance
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on
12 – 26 April 2022.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||15 February 2021 – 14 April 2021|