Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2023 for SSC/DSSC Training: The Nigerian Army has released the names of successful candidates for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023 Selection Board Recruitment Exercise.
If you applied for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023 Selection Board recruitment exercise, and you are searching for the names of shortlisted candidates for the training exercise, then you will find the names on this post.
How to Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2023 | DSSC
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the public that the Training List for Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023 Selection Board will hold on Saturday, 15 April 2023.
The List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023 Selection Board Training Scheduled For Saturday, 15 April 2023 Has Been Released. Check and download below.
Nigerian Army DSSC Date 2023.
The Training Exercise for Direct Short Service Commission Course 27/2023 Selection Board will hold on Saturday, 15 April 2023.
Candidates Are To Note That The 36 State Centres And The Fct Selected During The Application Process Have Been Grouped Into 15 Zonal Centres. Each Shortlisted Candidate Has Been Assigned A New Zonal Centre As Clearly State Against Their Names.
The List Of Selected States And Newly Assigned Zonal Centres Are As Shown Below:
|Serial||Selected State Exam Centres||Allocated Zonal Exam Centres||Rmks|
|1||a. FCT Abuja||Abuja|
|b. Benin City|
|14||a. Birnin Kebbi||Sokoto|
All shortlisted candidates have been allotted New Examination and Seat Numbers. The shortlisted candidates have also been assigned examination centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Examination. The state centres selected by candidates have been grouped into zonal examination centres.
Details of the grouping which constitute each zonal examination centre are shown on the portal. Candidates will not be allowed to write the Examination in any centre or session other than that allotted to the candidate on the portal.
Therefore, Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated against their names for strict compliance.
Nigerian Army DSSC Training Requirements
1. Each successful candidate is to report to Nigerian Defence Academy, Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna with the following:
- a. Original credentials, including online print out that bears his/her passport photograph(s).
- b. Four copies of 5×7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- c. Two pairs each of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- d. Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- e. A pair of navy blue tracksuit (without stripes).
- f. Two pairs of white bedsheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- g. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- h. A set of cutlery.
- i. One pair of national dress, one pair of black suit and 2 pairs of casual wears.
- j. One white shirt, one blue shirt, a black tie and a black belt.
- k. Four pairs of white socks and 2 pairs of black socks.
- l. One wristwatch.
- m. A pair of black laced shoes.
- n. Swimming trunk.
- o. Pressing iron.
- p. Toiletries.
2. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- b. Two black lounge skirts.
- c. A pair of trouser suit.
- d. Two black shorts (tight).
3. Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
4. Successful candidates who fail to report on the aforementioned date will forfeit their vacancies.