Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Form Open 2022 | Ims.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Form 2022 Portal Login – Ims.army.mil.ng/darrr: The Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form Application Portal Login for 2022 now open and active and currently receiving applications.
- Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Login Portal
- Latest Jobs at Nigerian Army (NA)
- Important fact you need to know about the Nigerian army
- When is Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Form Coming Out?
- Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Basic Requirements;
- Documents Needed for Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Application.
- How to Apply Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment.
- Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Screening Centres in Nigeria
See also: NGC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment Application Guide
If you are in search for the Nigerian Army RRI Recruitment Application Login Portal 2022 for (trades/non tradesmen and women) then you are on the right page to get more information and application guide.
The Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal is opened. Below is Nigerian army recruitment portal for online application https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr, Nigerian army recruitment form closing date and how to join Nigeria army.
This post will provide you with vital information and procedures which will guide you to register and submit your tradesmen/women application online for (trades/non tradesmen and women) 2023/2023
Read: NALDA Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | NALDA Recruitment Portal Nalda.ng
The Online Registration for the Nigerian Army 81RRI exercise is scheduled to start from 15th February, 2022 and closes 14th April 2021.
Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Login Portal
Many Nigerians (graduates and non-graduates) has indicated interest in joining the Nigerian Army armed forces otherwise called “Nigerian Soldier” in pidgin. It is important to understand that this page covers all the detailed information about Nigerian Army tradesmen/women regular recruits intake for 2022. The official recruitment portal is https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Latest Jobs at Nigerian Army (NA)
There are several job oppositions that suit your educational qualification. If you are a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder, visit Nigerian army 81rri recruitment portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
For the benefit of those who are not well versed with the function of the Nigeria Army RRI, I am going to give a brief overview before I will talk on the application process.
Important fact you need to know about the Nigerian army
- They are the largest land force in terms of total number in Africa
- They have participate in numerous peace keeping operation than any other African country.
- They have participate in peace keeping operation in almost all the continent including Asia, Middle East.
- The peace and stability countries like Liberia Enjoy today can be attributed to the sacrifices of the Nigerian army
When is Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 81 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/Non Trades Men and Women will commence on 15th February, 2022 and closes 14th April 2022.
Check: NAF Supplementary Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2023 | Download PDF
Available Positions for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
1.) Non Tradesmen/Women
4.) Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
7.) Video Cameraman/Woman
8.) Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
9.) Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
10.) Video Technician
11.) Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
12.) Graphic Designer
13.) Public Address Operator/Audiographer
14.) Chaplain (Islamic)
15.) Chaplain (Protestant)
16.) Finance Corp
17.) Military Police
18.) Biomed Technician
19.) Medical Supplier
21.) Computer Operator/Technician
22.) Language Expert
24.) Driver (Intelligence Corps)
25.) Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
26.) Language Teacher
27.) Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
32.) Library Scientist
34.) Spray Painter
35.) X-Ray Technician
37.) Electro-medical Technician
38.) Boat Technician
40.) Sign Writer
41.) Dental Technician
43.) Generator/Plant Technician
44.) Automotive Electrician
46.) Pharmacy Technician
47.) Environmental Technician
49.) Sports Instructor
51.) Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
52.) Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
53.) Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
54.) Aluminium Work Technician
55.) Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
56.) Caterer (Supply and Transport)
57.) Driver (Supply and Transport)
58.) Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
59.) Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
61.) Fabrication/Panel Beater
62.) Vehicle Mechanic
63.) Radio/Electronic Technician
64.) Instrument Technician
65.) Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
66.) Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
67.) Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
68.) Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
69.) Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
70.) Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
71.) Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
72.) Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
73.) Welder/Metal Work Technician
Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment Basic Requirements;
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualifications above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.army.mil.ng.
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 31st May 2021.
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Application.
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
How to Apply Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- After reading the instructions on the page, Click on Apply Now and check the box then click on “No, I have not”
- Fill Out the necessary details
- Log on to the above mentioned link (https://ims.army.mil.ng/login) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centres with copies of Application and Guarantor Forms.
Note the followings:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions as posted or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328 and 080326569770
- Names of Shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2 December 2022
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2022
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2022
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations.
Nigerian Army tradesmen/women Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed tradesmen/women form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials
Is the final list out?