How to do Npower Biometric Erollment /capture your fingerprint [email protected]
Do you get the Npower congratulatory message from nasims.gov.ng? if yes, you have to do Npower Biometric Enrollment as part of the physical verification exercise.
If you have not seen it check your email very well all successful candidates have got the message.
Do you know how to enrol Npower biometric?
We will show you how to enrol Npower Biometric and check also if you had been deployed or not.
NPower starts shortlisting names of those who pass the test that was conducted previously or a few months ago.
- To check your message you have to visit the dashboard @ nasims.gov.ng
- Then sign with your credentials like email address and password
- When you have logged in, look at the
- Verification” tab, after logging into their NASIMS portal.
Note: that there are thousands of applicant have received their messages and are doing their finger print Biometric capture as of now.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal | How to apply www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- How to Check Npower Batch C Deployment Status via Nasims Portal 2021 posting letter
- Npower Batch C Test Closing Date 2021 NASIMS assessment Deadline | www.nasims.gov.ng
- Nirsal AGMESIS Loan Application Portal | How to Apply www.agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
- NPOWER NASIMS Portal: How to Login, Update Your Profile, Take Test & Get Deployed Successfully for N-Power Batch C Applicants
- Npower batch C test login portal is open 2021 | https://nasims.gov.ng naims portal login
- How To get NASIMS ID For Npower batch-C test | NPower NASIMS Login Portal
- How to Check Npower Test, Result checker and deadline for test 2021| www.nasims.gov.ng
The steps above are the best guide you have to pass through before you consider Npower fingerprint capture. After you are through with the steps continue your biometric enrollment.
How to install the Npower Biometric client
- Navigate to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. A new page is going to pop up that says (https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm)
- Now you should Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics, this should be installed and it’s a must on your system.
- For those asking if this will work on android or iPhone should note that This application works only on computer not on mobile phone.
- So After the installation, click on “Launch” to start the application. Then you should follow the next steps as outlined on your screen.
onscreen prompts (instructions) to capture your fingerprint and complete your NPower Batch C verification of biometric data.
Module: NASIMS Biometric
Package Name: NASIMS Biometric Enrollment
Publisher: NASIMS (NPOWER)
To get it right, you need to install this file separately and when you are done then you can now complete the Biometric enrollment.
Biometrics requirements for your system should be either 32-bit Installation or 64-bit Installation. This should work well for your system as long as you operate with either of those bits
The following prerequisite is required and will be installed during the installation:
.NET Desktop Runtimes is also needed but it might be that it is already installed on your system. But if not you need to install it first before the above file.
You can check back in a few days from now. We believe more names are still coming out as we speak.
Are you getting the message saying Transaction Failed? Don’t worry just wait a little time or try at night.
It’s just a network. You can put on your VPN and try again.
nasims.gov.ng, not opening :
As thousands of Nigerians are trying to get their fingerprint captured or carry out their Biometric enrollment the system will be slow or not respond for some time.
You just have to be patient a little while you try it at night.
What I mean here is that the best time to do this is at night.
What device can I use for Npower biometric enrollment
You first have to download a software. Then you need to make use of your computer or laptop.
The Good news is that you can do it with your laptops as far as it has a finger print scanner or fingerprint sensor feature.
You just have to place your finger on the fingerprint sensor on your laptop as you click on the “capture your finer” button on your screen.
Can I make use of Android or iPhone for Npower Biometric enrollment?
Yes you can’t make use of your Android phone or even iPhone even as they have fingerprint sensor where you can place your hand on.
You might ask what is fingerprint sensor? Well if you are making use of a high end device, you will notice a feature that enables you to unlock your device using your finger print.
Let us know if you have questions that you need answers about Npower Biometric Enrollment/fingerprint capture in the comment section below.