You may want to know: Nigeria navy DSSC shortlisted candidates 2022 course 27 | www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
All you need to do is read and follow as stated in this article. The article contains educational qualifications, closing date, requirements and other pertinent links about Npower.
Npower Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
You should be aware that this opportunity is open to all Nigerians who qualify and that is why we’re interested in feeding you with the information, what you will put into consideration first before you will think of applying to help reduce failed attempts.
However, in this jobs post, you will discover Npower recruitment in 2022 and how to fill the Npower registration form. If you want to apply for Npower programme jobs application form, you’re to understand and meet-up with the requirement and process.
Six things you need to know about Npower recruitment
Firstly, as a prospective Npower applicant or beneficiary you must know that Npower is not a scam neither is it a means of getting paid by the federal government without working. In this scheme, your Ability, prospect and knowledge will be harnessed. As a young person, there are so many things you must have learnt in life and this will be looked into as one of the criteria for selection. When applying, your discipline, strength and areas of expertise will be carefully considered and you will be placed in a sector of the economy where you best fit.
Some beneficiaries can be placed in the health sector, Agriculture, Teaching, Administration, Tax and Finance sector, Technical services and lots more. In any sector you are placed into, you are expected to offer your best and also gain knowledge from learned people whom you will be paired with.
2. Secondly, an integral part of the recruitment is your level of education and an evidence to back it up. The level of education outlined by Npower management during the last recruitment ranges from Secondary School up to Graduates cadre.
In order to have a successful application, your evidence of academic achievement will be needed to be submitted on the registration portal. Documents such as your Secondary school leaving certificate, National Diploma Certificate, Higher National Diploma Certificate , University degree certificate, Masters degree certificate (if any) or Statement of result andyour NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required for submission.
3. The Npower scheme has a specified range of age for applicants. The maximum age for any applicant to apply is the age of 35 and anyone above that age even though qualified cannot apply for the scheme. The aim of this is probably to make sure than high level of productivity and proactiveness is gotten from applicants enrolled in the scheme.
More on Npower recruitment application form :
- Npower salary today may, 2022 and latest update on recruitment
- Npower salary 2022 | check out latest news on Npower today April monthly payment
- March Npower Salary 2022 – See Latest News on Npower march Monthly Stipends
- Npower Salary 2022– See Latest News on Npower November Monthly Stipends
- Npower Transition Programme 2022 for Beneficiaries | All You Need to Know
To be successful in applying, your birth certificate or A declaration of age certificate will be required to be uploaded on the registration portal in order to be considered for enrollment.
4. Furthermore, vital information such as your bank verification number (BVN) will be needed during the registration. The purpose of this is to ensure there is fairness and equity in the selection process because the scheme is solely meant for unemployed youths who have a certain level of education in Nigeria. Citizens who are working or self employed will be known through this mode and such application will not be processed not to talk of it being approved for enrollment.
Also, the previous beneficiaries will not have the opportunity to be enrolled in the program and any sharp practices will be exposed by the BVN.
5. Another secret is the ability of applicant to know which category to apply for. Applicants should know that for the scheme to get a high level of productivity you need to do the needful on your own part.
Categories which applicants can choose includes but not limited to N Agro, N Build, N Teach, N health, N tax, N Creative, N Tech Hardware for the graduate and non graduate category.
The application of each candidate will be scrutinized so endeavour to choose an option which correlates with your area of discipline and expertise so that your chances of being selected will be high.
6. Passport Photographs, a valid means of identification as well as a functional email address will be needed for the application.
A means of identification like Voters card, National ID Card and International Passport is required to ascertain the nationality of such an applicant. The email address is needed to send and receive vital information as regards the registration and subsequent things to be done by all applicants.
The duration of the Npower programme is 24 months after which the old beneficiaries will be planned for and disengaged to make way for the new ones.
Npower Programmes For Graduates and Non Graduates
- Npower Teach
- Npower Agro
- Npower Build
- Npower Health
- Npower Tech
- Npower Tax
Before you think of applying for Npower recruitment there are certain criteria you ought meet first. And we highlighted that down in this post.
- NNPC/Total International Masters Degree Scholarship 2022/2023 in France
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Form 2020 | apply.inecrecruitment.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2022/2023 – 74th Regular Course
Npower 2022/2023 Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have BSc or other qualifications equivalent to ND, HND, NCE
- Npower program applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have five credit including English and Maths and three essential subjects in Waec/Neco /GCE
- Candidates must have completed his/her NYSC Programme.
- Finally, you’ve to make sure your cv is in the latest format.
Npower Progtamme Registration Process
The application will be done online, so we advise you to bookmark this page for more information on when the application form will be released because this will be updated regularly.
We finally arrived where you will get information on Npower recruitment requirements 2022/2023 you should take this section very serious.
Npower recruitment requirements 2022
- You must make sure you have all the required credentials.
- However, you’re to scan and upload them on Npower Portal via portal.npower.gov.ng
- The Shortlisted Candidates PDF will be available online shortly after the recruitment.
- Npower Form 2020 is free; therefore, do not pay anyone.
Npower Application Form Academic Qualifications
Applicants will possess any of the following Master degrees, bachelors degree, Higher Ordinary National Diploma in the relevant field.
Having computer knowledge will be an important advantage to you since the world have now moved to information age especially microsoftword application .
However non graduates needs only Waec/Neco/Nabteb results and valid ID to apply.
How to Apply for 2022/2023 Npower Recruitment Form?
Here’s how to get the recent Npower Jobs form.
To begin with, you’ll visit Npower recruitment portal 2020.portal.npower.gov.ng
As of the time of writing this post, Npower recruitment have not commence its recruitment for this year, but we will give update when the form is out online you just have to bookmark this page.
Application Deadline/Closing Date:
Information reaching our desk now have that the starting date for 2022 recruitment is 26th June, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime their is new news about Npower to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the npower programme to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Npower recruitment, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below