NYSC Intern Recruitment at a Leading PFA – MasterMindsHRSG Consulting : MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a leading Pensions Fund Administrator (PFA) is recruiting to fill the position of: NYSC Intern. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a graduate qualification.
RELATED: Npower August Stipend Payment Update 2019 – Npower August Salary News
NYSC Intern Recruitment at a Leading PFA – MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a leading Pensions Fund Administrator (PFA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified 2019 Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Corpers for primary assignment placements (PPA) opportunities at offices in Lagos in the positin below:
Job Title: 2019 Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Intern
- Individuals get the opportunity to work,learn and earn. Corps members selected will join the Next-U Academy for a year-long learning and graduate-school training experience organised to prepare fresh graduates to hit the ground running in the world of work.
- Applicants must be young Nigerian graduates, NYSC Batch B Stream 2
- Intelligent and interested in unleashing their potential in a learning and challenging environment.
- Opportunity to work and earn
- Structured graduate school training designed to give you a great career.
- Opportunity to network and be mentored by notable business leaders
- Great start for ambitious career with top managerial rank as aim.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply NYSC Intern Recruitment at a Leading PFA – MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
NIS recruitment closing date | www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
NIPRD recruitment 2020/2021 application form see how to apply
Interested and qualified candidates (NYSC Batch B, Stream 2) should send their CV and a mail signifying interest and reason to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Applicant must also click here to register for the Next-U Academy.