NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2023 Batch A Is Out to check here
Are you a graduate this session waiting for NYSC mobilization?National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released a mobilization timetable for batch A. Eligible candidates are to check to take note of their date. NYSC Batch A, B Stream I or two (2) 2023/2024 Online Registration starts or commences on/ NYSC registration portal will be opened see details
- JAMB Mock Exam Results 2022 is Out | UTME Mock Result Checker
- NECO Timetable 2022 June/July Examination PDF Download it here
- NCC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.ncc.gov.ng
- NDDC recruitment application form | www.nddc.gov.ng
- AMACON recruitment portal application form | www.cac.gov.ng
We write to let you know that the National Youth Service Corps has started the mobilization for the 2023 service
you scroll down to see the NYSC Mobilization timetable full timetable.
NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2023 Batch A.
|1||Online Printing of Call-up letters||21st February 2022|
|2||Commencement of 2022 Batch “A” Stream IA Orientation Course||23rd February 2022|
|3||Commencement of 2022 Batch “A” Stream IB Orientation Course||To be announced later|
|4||Commencement of 2022 Batch “A” Stream II Orientation Course|
NYSC Batch A 2023 Full Timetable Update
NYSC Batch A 2023 New Updated Mobilization Timetable for Stream I & II
|1||2021 Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilisation Workshop.||20th – 23rd January 2022|
|2||2020 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop.||1st – 5th February 2022|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||13th- 20th January 2022|
|4||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 24th January 2022|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Stream I||7th February – 20th February 2022|
|6||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Steam II||19th April – 8th May 2022|
|7||Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign-Trained Graduates||To be announced|
|8||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||14th – 29th February 2022|
|9||Action by ICT Department||2nd – 6th March 2022|
|10||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||11th – 15th March 2022|
|11||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||21st – 28th February 2022|
|12||Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course||23rd February – 15th March 2022|
The timetable is subject to change if the NYSC officials are unable to meet the date set
The originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results, and Attestation letters are not acceptable)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in the USA, etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) is not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP-UP program/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS, etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of horsemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present their original License and certificate of registration to the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their license and certificate of registration to Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.
For now, ourMobilization Flexibility Mobilization process is so flexible so much that you can change your geographical location, State and cases geopolitical location. The NYSC understands that their are circumstances where your health cannot stand your state of deployment.
This is why the provision was made for relocation. Relocation is when a corp member wanted to change his/her state of deployment. Relocation is not just done until the corp member who wanted reach some requirements. Conditions That Warrant A Change of Location A mobilized Corp member can relocate to a state of his choice based on the conditions;
* Health Challenges
When you have already registered for the mandatory program and you feel sick or you have a particular health challenge, you are allow to relocate so that you can continue your medication. Before your request is granted, you are expected to present your medical records which must not be from a private hospital.
This is another ground to which you can be re-mobilized. It is believed that what God has joined together, no man can put asunder, and NYSC is ready for that. Before your relocation request can be completed based on this condition, you will need to provide your marriage certificate.
This is the third condition that warrants relocation and this is associated with the security threat of a state. If a state is insecure, all the corp members posted in such state can relocate. The Call-up Letter An indication of your mobilization is the call-up letter.
This is what contains the corp members state of deployment. This letter is required for registration and documentation program in the orientation camp. After mobilization, you will be given a NYSC calender which contains the activities of every Corp member in the orientation camp.
concentration should be on batch A, B stream I so other batches like batch C will only come up after batch B must have gone camping. Please you just have to calm your nerves down and be patient while we give you the latest update.
if you have any questions on NYSC Mobilization Timetable, drop them here.