Register for NALDA Recruitment 2022: Apply for NALDA Volunteer Programme –see requirements
Do you know that NALDA recruitment has commenced? Yes the NALDA recruitment process has kicked off and interested applicant are invited to apply through their official website www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning NALDA recruitment 2022/2023 and step by step instructions on how to apply successfully for the job. Make sure you have all your credentials ready for this job as the NALDA recruitment would not entertain any delay in submission of the necessary required documents so prepare ahead of time.
other recommended recruitment links
- First Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 and How to Apply for Job Vacancies
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form.
- NIPC recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal | www.nipc.gov.ng
- NTDC recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal | www.tournigeria.gov.ng
The NALDA Volunteer programme provides opportunities for eligible Nigerians to contribute their volunteer actions, where suitable, to support the work of NALDA in the NALDA pilot projects.
The Programme which will last 6 months will tactically organize broad-based volunteer services of eligible Nigerians to meet the targets of the three main pilot projects of NALDA to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria.
Requirements for NALDA Recruitment – NALDA Registration 2022
- Nationality: Must be Nigerians
- Education: Minimum of OND and other related qualifications
- Skills: Computer skills are desired, goal-oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization
- A Government Issued ID card such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License etc
How To Apply /Register For NALDA Volunteer Recruitment 2022
- The first step is to visit official website of Nalda Here: www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
- Complete the online nalda registration form with information corresponding with your Means of Identification (ID Card ) details.
- Upload a passport photograph
Note- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for Aptitude Test.
False information will lead to disqualification of such applicants
Information reaching our desk now have no specified date for starting the recruitment, However, we advise you to bookmark this page so that anytime the starting date is disclosed to us we will update it here.
Warning: Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the state security service to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on NALDA recruitment, kindly drop your email address and comment in the comment section below