SARS Recruitment Application Form Portal and Requirements 2020/2021 | npf.gov.ng: The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is Recruiting for the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) to Fill up the bad eggs in the Unit of the Force.
If you are searching for where and how to apply for Nigeria Police Force F-SARS, or SARZ or however you choose to call it its fine, but lets get back to the topic of the day.
SARS Recruitment Application 2020.
If you want to Apply for any Force work, first of all look out for their requirements, and other important eligibility and criteria needed to be part of the recruitment exercise. So that is what this post will discuss and also guide you through the application process and how you can get through and get selected to work with the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) for 2020.
SARS Recruitment Application Requirements.
Below are the requirements every applicants must meet in order to apply and work with the special anti-robbery squad for 2020/2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicant SARS Must have possessed a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the age limit of 20 and 30 years, and must not be than 40 years of age by January.
- Will be medical, mentally and physically healthy according to NA standards.
- At least two recognizable referees must recommend the applicant
- Male sars applicant must measure at least 1.68m and female 1.65m in height.
- Candidate must not be an ex-convict
- Must have a valid age declaration from government hospital or National Population Commission
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must percent parent/guardians and Next of Kin contact address and phone number.
- Applicant must not have any form of tattoos in his or her body.
- Applicants must present all original copies of school certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Only academic credentials earned from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- Service personnel must show valid military identity cards and Letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Additionally, they must have served for not less than five years in the unit.
- You must be of good behavior.
How to Apply for SARS Recruitment Form 2020.
To apply for the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Recruitment Application, kindly follow the below steps carefully and submit your application. Remember that you must meet the above requirements.
- To start your sarz application, visit the SARS Application Portal (which will be available soon) or via NPF Portal (npf.gov.ng)
- Read the instruction and click on “Start Application”
- Register with your valid email and phone number
- Continue to fill out the application online with the required information
- Review your application and make sure everything is correct
- Proceed to Submit your application after that.
NOTE: SARS Recruitment Application is absolutely free, and you don’t need any connection to get a job and work with the SARZ.
- UBEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | fts.admissions.cloud
- Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | FTS Shortlist PDF
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2020 | NPF Recruitment Shortlist
- Survivalfundapplication.com – Login/Register Survival Fund Portal 2020
- Nigerian Army (80RRI) Recruitment Application Portal ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
Be informed that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Recruitment Application Form is not out and available at the moment, all interested candidates or applicants are to be patient as the portal will soon be available and open to receive applications from interested and qualified Nigerians.
If you wish to work with the Federal SARS, and you would want us to notify you when the SARZ Recruitment Application form is out, kindly leave a comment below with your valid email address and you will be informed as soon as the sars portal is open for applications.